Wednesday 15 July 2009

Wednesday 15th July 2009 - Jackson's dead!?

Ok, so I haven't been living under a rock or nuffin! But it had occurred to me that the chaps dwelling in positive poverty in the Big Bother house (that's not a typo) didn't know about the death of an icon. So when they found out it brought back all those emotions and reactions that everyone else felt as one. But because we all felt them at the same time, it probably didn't hit home as much as watching a bunch of complete strangers finding out. He affected everyone in some way. Everyone knew who he was, and he was a great humanitarian on the face of things. I guess it's not for us to speculate about what he did and when he did it and who with, but he stood in court twice and was found not guilty twice. So I intend to just enjoy his wonderful music and performances and look forward to telling future generations about his magic on screen and on stage. And that's all I gotta say!

Today was a good day in a sense, because the boss is off now for over a week. I will miss him terribly. Or wonderfully. Yes, the second one! We get along alright, but then so did Eva Braun with Hitler and he still shot her in the head, so whatcha gonna do!?

I was searching through some old stuff the other day on an account I had on a site called My... something. Space? Does anyone still use that? Facebook kinda cacked all over it really didn't it! Anyway, I was writing some short stories and stuff. Here's one of the shortest ones! (That's a blessing, believe me).

Doctor... How is he?


Joseph: So doctor... How is he?

Doctor: Stable.

Joseph: Oh, thank goodness.

Doctor: What?

Joseph: I'm so happy.

Doctor: Why?

Joseph: Because he's stable.

Doctor: Oh, I'm sorry... did you say HOW is he? I thought you said WHERE is he.

Joseph: But you said he was stable.

Doctor: No... I meant he's in a stable.

Joseph: He's in a stable? Why?

Doctor: He's dead and the morgue is full.

Joseph: Oh dear God... This is awful.

Doctor: I know. But we're trying to get it sorted.

Joseph: Well, I don't think you'll be able to bring him back to life will you?

Doctor: Oh I'm sorry... I was talking about the morgue situation.

Joseph: You're the worst doctor ever.

Doctor: Yeah.


THE END.

Isn't that amazing?! No? Well f*** you then! I'm gonna send it to someone, somewhere. I'm sure Channel 5 will take it. They'll take any old tat!

I just want to clear something up... I don't watch big brother as a rule. It was just on! Grace was here and she demanded I watch it, and eventually I gave in. But know this, I'm very cross about it. Very cross indeed. As soon as it finishes I'm turning it off.

Quote of the day:

"Seeing is believing so you'd better change your specs"

- Shaggy, it wasn't me! Awful song. When he had a greatest hits CD out I assumed it would be a blank disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment