Tuesday 21 July 2009

Tuesday 21st July 2009 - In theory it'll be fine

So, last night's footie score, if you didn't already know, was 7 - 1 to them! Not us! But it doesn't matter, because they are top of the first league and we're bottom of the second so it could have been much, MUCH, worse. You should have heard some of the language they were using too. Ooooh, it'd make a sailor blush! You f***ing this, you're all a bunch of c***s, s**k my dick. That sort of thing! Anyway, if you want to read the review, and I know you do, it's here!

http://thebee.co.uk/page.php?119

I had that meeting today! The one I told you about last week... remember?! Basically it was for an employment agency who are gonna help me find a way out of the concentration camp I work in at the moment! I had to do some tests and stuff. I've done more exams today than I've ever done in my whole entire life, since I was 18! I had to do some data inputting and I got 100% on my accuracy. Stick that in your peep and smike it!


Do you like what I did there. I used a picture of Einstein to relate the idea of cleverness and his pipe because I mentioned pipes. Or peeps! Either way it was pretty geniusy. And that is a word! I just made it up!


I'm not going to go on and on tonight, I'd prefer you to just read the above link about the football. While you're on the website, check out some of the offers they have on at the moment. Both the Days Out Club and the Grub Club are fab offers. The only thing better than Frankie n Bennies is half price Frankie n Bennies!


Please though, read the match review. It's much better than anything you're going to find here!


One love brothers and sisters,

Martino. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment