Monday 20 July 2009

Monday 20th July 2009 - Yes Herr Flick

Howdy! I’m having a blonde day today. Everything I try to do I seem to be doing wrong! I just tried to send an email to my esteemed colleague Andy Cook and three times I sent it to Andy. ccok and couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong. What a c-cock!

So, in the words of the Mama’s and Papa’s, ‘Monday Monday‘. They also said ‘so good to me’ and that’s a bit of a lie! Bastards. Actually, I love the Mama’s and Papa’s. I’ve got their ‘best of’ album in my car, along with Diana Ross and the Supreme’s, Dusty Springfield and the James Bond themes, much to the annoyance of my fellow passengers. I’m really into my 60’s stuff at the moment. I think I was born out of my era. But then I think a lot of people feel that way because fashion goes around in concentric circles. All these weird kids are going around now wearing day glow 80’s trash that was hideous the first time around and they think it’s new and chic. Well, when I was your age I was dressing as Herr Flick of the Gestapo and I thought that was new and chic, but it turned out it wasn’t!


Aaaaanyway, tonight was football night and as usual I was called upon to be the match reporter! I really enjoy it actually. I don't think I will as much in the winter, but it's great to see the lads getting down there on a Monday night and having something to look forward to. It has breathed new life into the station too and it's brought the team together under the same umbrella. We're all losers now, not just some of us! I was already there, waiting for the others. I knew they'd come eventually!!

I think I'm starting to come down with swine flu! I've got a bad throat, feel a bit lethargic and a large dog came and blew my house down last night. It took me ages to collect all those sticks as well. I shall be writing a very stern letter of concern to my local MP about this. I was quite excited when I found out that Carole Malone thought she might have it, but it turned out to be a false alarm. If anyone was going to pick something up primarily carried by scabby pigs it was going to be her! Awful woman. Her column in the News of the World each Sunday is the biggest pile of nonsensical garbage I've ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. And that other crettin who writes for them too. Dean Piper? Or is he Sunday Mirror. (Sam Brydges would know... finger on the pulse). His column gives a suggestion for what's not hot anymore. Last week it was Harry Hill! He had the cheek to slag off one of our nations finest comedians. Tosser.


Anyway, my job is not to slag people off who aren't hear to defend themselves (God I hate them sooooo much) it is to keep you amused with my daily going ons and findings. I'm going to update you on the footie score tomorrow as I don't want to spoil the surprise for you just yet! I'll also link you to the match review.




BE THE FIRST TO FIND OUT THE SCORE BY LISTENING TO WAKE UP WITH COOK TOMORROW MORNING FROM 6. http://www.thebee.co.uk/ or 107 fm if your in Blackburn, Darwen, Hyndburn or the Ribble Valley. Plug over. Thank you!


And that's about all I gotta tell you for today. I want you to watch this video though, because it just makes me wet. (The chorus is particularly funny!) I wish we could get this show over here because the actors in it are so good at impersonating celebs and the writing's great too. Check it out!



I'll catch up with ya tomorrow! Good night folks! Peace out. M xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment